1. A: Hello! Good morning/afternoon/evening.
B: Hello! Good morning/afternoon/evening.
2. : How are you?
B: Fine. Thank you.
3. A: What’s your name?
B: My name is xxx.
4. A: Hello. Nice to meet you.
B: Hello. Nice to meet you too.
5. A: How do you do?
B: How do you do?
6. A: This is my good friend xxx. Do you know him/her?
B: Yes we saw each other somewhere.
7. A: Who’s that boy/girl over there?
B: It is a new comer. Sorry I don’t know.
8. A: How old are you?
B: I am ten (years old).
9. A: Which school are you in?
B: I am in xxx Primary/ Senior School.
10. A: What class/grade are you in?
B: I am in Class One and Grade Two.
11. A: Where do you live?
B: We live in XXX district.
12. A: What does your father/mother do?
B: He/she is a worker/ teacher/ doctor
(B: He/she works in the office/ factory/ school/ hospital.)
13. A: Have you learned English?
B: Yes a little/ some
14. A: Do you like English/ Chinese/ math?
B: Yes I do.
(B: No not very much)
15. A: What is this?
B: It is my toy.
16. A: Is this your bag?
B: Yes it is. /No it isn’t
17. A: Whose bag/book/pen is this?
B: It is mine/ it is not mine.
18. A: Do you want something to eat/drink?
B: Yes I want to drink some cold water/eat some fruit.
19. A: What did you have for lunch?
B: We had some dishes and rice/ noodles.
20. A: What food do you like? Help yourself to the dishes
B: I like fish. It is delicious.